Please join us…
Our next Training is:
East Sussex, UK: 29 October – 3 November 2022
Greenwich NY, USA: 7 – 13 September 2023
Interested in future trainings?
Email Barbara, and we’ll make sure you get notified when we announce future dates and locations.
This training program, and particularly Barbara Carrellas, inspired courage, creativity and confidence not just in my professional life but also personally. What are you waiting for… sign up now! —Rebecca Lowrie
Urban Tantra® is a radically updated conscious sexuality/sacred sex practice for modern sexual and spiritual explorers. This intensive workshop is designed especially for—but is not limited to—people who work with sex and sexuality. The Urban Tantra® Professional Training Program will give you the skills to take your practice to the next level—both personally and professionally.
Whether you are a tantrika, a pro domme, a daka/dakini, a sex therapist, a sex educator, a companion, or anyone else who uses or wants to use a more conscious approach to sexuality in your practice, this program is for you.
This intensive six-day immersion experience includes:
- How to adapt your language to attract and keep a more diverse client/student base.
- How to create gender-neutral practices that will allow you to work with people of all genders and sexual preferences.
- Unique Urban Tantric breathing techniques and exercises to empower both you and your client.
- How to give your client/student what s/he/they want and need without compromising the integrity of your process.
- How the “dark arts” of BDSM (including fantasy, roleplay, conscious power exchange and intense sensation) can expand your Tantra practice into ecstatic new realms.
- How Tantra (including breath, ritual, movement, and conscious touch) can enrich your BDSM practice with deeper and darker meaning.
- The most effective marketing techniques to connect you with new clients, plus effective screening protocols to ensure that only the perfect clients arrive on your doorstep.
- Plus a curriculum designed to accommodate participants’ individual interests.
Class size is limited.
Join us for the UK Program
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
29 October – 3 November 2022
US$2395 course fee includes the 6-day experiential retreat, monthly virtual group classes prior to the in-person program, and the entire Atlas of Erotic Anatomy and Arousal video series produced by the noted Australian sex therapist (and Urban Tantra® graduate) Cyndi Darnell.
This is a residential training. We find that a residential environment provides participants with a deeper container for connection and community. The pricing for accommodation is not included in the program fee.
The accommodation fee includes 5 nights (Tuesday-Saturday) at Florence House and 3 beautifully prepared meals per day.
COVID PROTOCOLS: Proof of vaccination (fully vaccinated + booster) and pre-event testing are required for attendance at all 2022 trainings.
We are grateful and honored to have received two bursary/partial scholarship bequests from the estate of our beloved colleague, Sue Sutherland, for the October 2022 training. Sue was an extraordinary mind, presence and spirit in our communities and we are seeking similarly brilliant, powerful beings who will benefit from the program and take Sue’s legacy into the future. The bursaries/partial scholarships will be given to two experienced and committed practitioners who work specifically with LGBTQI+ clients and require financial support to participate in the program. If you’re interested in applying for the bursary, register your interest in the program with the form below (don’t skip this step), and then fill out the scholarship application here.
Special rates for returning students in all locations. Partial scholarship opportunities are available.
Join Us in the United States
We’ll gather at the beautiful Easton Mountain Retreat Center in Greenwich, New York.
7 – 13 September 2023
US$2395 course fee includes the 6-day experiential retreat, monthly virtual group classes prior to the in-person program, and the entire Atlas of Erotic Anatomy and Arousal video series produced by the noted Australian sex therapist (and Urban Tantra® graduate) Cyndi Darnell. This is a residential training. We find that a residential environment provides participants with a deeper container for connection and community. The pricing for accommodation is not included in the program fee. The accommodation fee is an additional $650-$725 depending on your rooming preference. The accommodation fee includes 5 nights at Easton Mountain Retreat Center and 3 beautifully prepared meals per day.