Workshops and Events Hosted by Our Graduates
15 February 2019
Facilitated by: Martha Lee
Do you miss a time when life was simpler and you were nurtured in your mommy’s womb?
Do you remember how it felt when you were swaddled as a baby?
Have you come across Otonamaki (adult wrapping) as a relaxation therapy and want to try it?
If yes, let’s meet and do an exploration with bedsheets! This will be a facilitation session which involves pair work. You can come with your own partner or find one at the session.
What to do:
Bring your own yoga mat + 2 pillows + at least one clean queen size bedsheet + own water. You’d need it!
Do NOT come with a full stomach. Please eat lightly.
Wear loose comfortable clothes as there will sitting and movement practices taught – not skirts, jeans, jewelry or tight clothes. Do bring a change of clothes if you need to.
Date: Fri 26 Oct – Sat 26 Oct 2018
Time: 10:30 – 12:30a.m. (Please arrive by 10:15p.m. We want to start on time!)
Fee: S$28 per person
21 February 2019
Facilitated by: Martha Tara Lee
Location: The Commerze @ Irving; 1 Irving Place Singapore 369546
Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will cover the following topics: penile anatomy; warming up and playing with cock with your hands, penis massage, how to experiment with speed, pressure and rhythm, lubes, safer sex, and more! where the best of her male genital massage techniques are taught.
You will learn:
– Male sexual anatomy – including the location of the elusive Male G spot
– More than 20 penile massage techniques – frenulum, shaft, testicles etc.
– 5 types of lubricants to incorporate into your sex play
– The role and importance of breathing for orgasmic experiences
– How to experiment with speed, pressure, and rhythm
– How to achieve long-lasting ecstasy
– What an energy orgasm is
The session will be held using sex toys, all in a warm and friendly environment that encourages learning and discussion.
What you can expect:
– Increased sexual knowledge, confidence, and performance
– Sex positive, educational, and fun approach to the workshop
– A safe and protected environment where you will be respected
– Having your sex questions answered in an informed and compassionate manner
A goodie bag consisting of a lubricant, sex toy and book worth S$100!